Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesSo you want to be a Moderator? 2m64sczRegisterLog in

So you want to be a Moderator?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeSnipes
Founder
Founder
JakeSnipes

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-23

So you want to be a Moderator? Empty
PostSubject: So you want to be a Moderator?   So you want to be a Moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Well with some recent growth I decided it's time to expand staff.

Note: The final decision will be by the staff. If you are not elected to this position do not flame because that will get you banned.

This is the first time I have made a thread for people to post about why they should be a moderator. Don't make it the last....

Tell me as much as you like about why you want to be elected in this position and what you have to offer. The more fancy the application the better the chances. We also look at forum activity and contribution to SWC.

Enjoy and lets all be mature about this...
Back to top Go down
https://smallworldscommunity.forumotion.net
Kat
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kat

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a Moderator?   So you want to be a Moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:52 pm

Now this application is not going to be the best, but ill give it a try, I would like to be a moderator because as Smallworlds is one of my favourite past times and I love going on forums, so Smallworlds Community is just great! I try to go on everyday and I always contribute as much as I can to the site. And the chance to apply to be a moderator and help out around the forums would just be an amazing opportunity that is something that I cannot miss out on applying for.

I’m generally mature for my age, even though my lack of spelling can sometimes show( but I use a spell check Very Happy). I would also consider myself quite kind and I always try to help out when I can.

So ill keep my application short and sweet, i hope you consider my application.

Also, great work with the site so far cheers
Back to top Go down
podgo dude
podgo dude

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a Moderator?   So you want to be a Moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi, I am podgo, I am an effective contributor to smallworlds community. I frequently go on smallworlds and smallworlds community forum. I love smallworlds and have had many experiences as moderators and administrators on other forums. The opportunity to applying to be a moderator is such an honor for me, and I definitely would not let it go past myself. I am good with my spelling and I am very patient. I love helping out and I always am sure to help out when there is an available chance. I hope you chose me to be a moderator because I believe in SmallWorlds Community.
Back to top Go down
Summer_Days
Summer_Days

Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a Moderator?   So you want to be a Moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:15 pm

I would like to be a moderator because I enjoy helping people. Also Smallworlds Community is the first forum site that I actually fell comfortable posting questions or replying, so it's like a big family to me.

My spelling is usually good, if I don't know how to spell a word for sure I just use spell check.

I know my application is short, but I hope you enjoy reading my application.
Back to top Go down
JakeSnipes
Founder
Founder
JakeSnipes

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a Moderator?   So you want to be a Moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Ahh I am going to just choose. This thread is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
https://smallworldscommunity.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a Moderator?   So you want to be a Moderator? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you want to be a Moderator?
Page 1 of 1