Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imageshuge blow-out party saturday 2m64sczRegisterLog in

huge blow-out party saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TyTaker
TyTaker

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-12-26

huge blow-out party saturday Empty
PostSubject: huge blow-out party saturday   huge blow-out party saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:38 am

so.. i heard from a whole cluster of people that club trey was suppose to get plastered in people, wall to wall. i'm not sure if it's true, because i don't recall them having different rooms escalating from club trey.. i don't know! just throwin it out there. let me know if you find out if it's yay or nay.
Back to top Go down
http://tytaker.tumblr.com/
Sugar Pie

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: huge blow-out party saturday   huge blow-out party saturday Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:35 am

Yay Tyler, Club Trey is the popular club in smallworlds, people will visit Club Trey everyday.
So, Club Trey is always wall to plastered with poeple.. Trey Mista the owner of the Club trey have many more space like mall,cafe,island...and a special room of VIP's and they are always visited by people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver Hearts

Female Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: huge blow-out party saturday   huge blow-out party saturday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:20 am

I like the mission in club trey. but i tend to go there when it does not have many people in which is rarely Very Happy Laughing huge blow-out party saturday 532518 Funny Rofl
Back to top Go down
http://happeningonsmallworlds.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: huge blow-out party saturday   huge blow-out party saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

huge blow-out party saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Break Room :: Events-
Jump to: