Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesContribution to help SWC go to .com 2m64sczRegisterLog in

Contribution to help SWC go to .com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JakeSnipes
Founder
Founder
JakeSnipes

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Contribution to help SWC go to .com Empty
PostSubject: Contribution to help SWC go to .com   Contribution to help SWC go to .com Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:02 pm

I just added a feature at the very bottom of our forum called “Contribution” this is so that members who feel they would like to contribute to SWC with more than just being an active member can do so. The money contributed goes DIRECTLY to a point system the host has. So depending on the donation it will add points. I recently made a 4 dollar donation or so and got 345 points for the forum. It takes 1,600 to get .com for one year.

No one has to donate but if you want to help out one of the first SmallWorlds Fansite and be a participant in helping SWC expand you are more than welcome to make a donation. I suggest using Pay Pal, also it is in UK money. So $1 U.S. is around $0.85 in U.K money.

If you want to donate and you do so you will receive a Rank Color and you may choose any custom rank you would like. Again no one has to donate but if you want to help out and can afford to no one is stopping you Razz
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://smallworldscommunity.forumotion.net

Contribution to help SWC go to .com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Office :: Announcements-
Jump to: