Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesVIP Question. 2m64sczRegisterLog in

VIP Question.

Go down 
+4
Emily Murray
JakeSnipes
podgo dude
Kat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kat

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-01-01

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:47 am

Now i know that alot of people on here are VIP's, so i was wondering how easy it is to register with a VIP, for example, is the page where you put in your information protected well.

How easy is it to cancel?

If i was to select the one month option, will it charge me for the next month, or will i have to register all over again?

Sorry for all the questions, but i'm going to ask my dad tomorrow to set up VIP, and i know he will ask these questions. lol!

Finally, is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
podgo dude
podgo dude

Male Number of posts : 167

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:54 am

I am VIP, It is easy to get it, If you have a paypal account, it is secure, very secure.
Back to top Go down
Kat
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kat

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:56 am

Thanks, do you have any idea of what the answer is to my 3rd question? Question
Back to top Go down
podgo dude
podgo dude

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Nope, what happens is say you were to get it on the 29th of December, it would end on the 29th January, and you will lose VIP status
Back to top Go down
Kat
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kat

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Okay, thanks for the help Podgo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
podgo dude
podgo dude

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Yer always welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Kat
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kat

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:24 am

It's so annoying now, i asked my dad to get me VIP, but he said no becuase it is USD not GBP Crying or Very sad

I wonder how old you have to be to have a paypal *goes check*
Back to top Go down
podgo dude
podgo dude

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:15 am

No, its just in USD, it costs around £5.35, it just shows as in america but when you pay on paypal it converts it to GBP.
Back to top Go down
Kat
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kat

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:17 am

I know, i told him that it was around that, but he still won't listen. Crying or Very sad

And i think he does not trust me after i became a VIP on another website, and to get them to stop charging him, he had to spam them with e-mails.
Back to top Go down
JakeSnipes
Founder
Founder
JakeSnipes

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-23

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:42 pm

I believe for your third question you need to re-register each month unless it states it will automatically take the money out each month.
Back to top Go down
https://smallworldscommunity.forumotion.net
Emily Murray

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-03

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:48 pm

I used to be VIP on an older account-I need to agree with Jake because I think that's how it worked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kat

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:56 am

I'm not as dissapointed as i was, i still would like VIP, but i can go without until im old enough to have a paypal. It gives me something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
HeatherHessler
HeatherHessler

Female Number of posts : 4

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: actually you don't have to have a paypal account   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 am

I do not have a paypal account and was able to pay with my mastercard. Paypal does process the order and you can sign about for or use your paypal account if you wish. But as long as you have a credit card with the visa or mastercard logo you can sign up without having an actual paypal account.
Back to top Go down
Kat
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kat

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:36 am

Last time i checked, you need to be 18+ to have a credit card, so ill still have to wait.
Back to top Go down
podgo dude
podgo dude

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:55 am

4 years for you kat Sad It be 5 years for me but my dad can pay for me.
Back to top Go down
Kat
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kat

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:10 am

My dad won't trust me, ill have to try to ask my mum if she is in a good mood. Ill ask her tomorrow when my dad is out so he can't do anything *evil laugh* Twisted Evil

lol!
Back to top Go down
HeatherHessler
HeatherHessler

Female Number of posts : 4

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:13 am

Maybe they can get you one of those prepaid visa or mastercards, so when the money is gone it's gone, my friend used one to get vip on her account.
Back to top Go down
Summer_Days
Summer_Days

Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-24

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:22 pm

I thought about being a V.I.P but I decided not to be one, I know it's a lame excuse but I just don't have the money for it.
Back to top Go down
JakeSnipes
Founder
Founder
JakeSnipes

Male Number of posts : 122

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:26 pm

You don't have to be a certain age to have a PayPal. It doesn't just use a credit card. You can also take money right from your bank that usually takes 3 days to transact. It's easy and safe Razz
Back to top Go down
https://smallworldscommunity.forumotion.net
Silver Hearts

Female Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-11

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:00 am

Jake your right about that i had 2 get another month.
but it is worth to pay for but i think there should be some more things we should be able to do or get.
Back to top Go down
http://happeningonsmallworlds.blogspot.com/
Kat
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kat

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:30 am

Thanks for the help everyone, but i dont need anything on this topic anymore, so please dont post on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hearts

Female Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-11

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:44 am

ok kat thanks for telling us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://happeningonsmallworlds.blogspot.com/
Karly Kryptonite
Founder
Founder

Female Number of posts : 76

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:12 am

Yes, in order to become a VIP after your vip is up you will have to re register. It is not automatic.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eliseoriginal
Sponsored content

VIP Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Question.   VIP Question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIP Question.
Page 1 of 1